Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Greetings!

This blog is about my journey to get fit with music. I plan to exercise every day to an album I have not heard yet. This site is really more of a motivational factor to actually get me to exercise regularly, rather than just saying I will and not actually do it.

Each post will contain an album, the calories I burned to said album, how far I went to said album, and whether or not that album is a good album to workout to.When I say an album is not great to workout to, it does not mean that it's qualitatively a bad album. It merely means it didn't make my workout experience that great. I'm split on whether I should provide links to download albums because of possible copyright circumstances. Voice you opinion on the matter here.

So with that, I begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment